POKEMON BATTLE NATION

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POKEMON BATTLE NATION

paintrollhunter1 is the owner of the most famous chat

3 posters

crowned dog/beast/whatever u wanna call it!

growlithe
    growlithe

crowned dog/beast/whatever u wanna call it! Empty crowned dog/beast/whatever u wanna call it!

Post  growlithe Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:45 pm

hi um i know im new here but idc so yay the cr crowned dog is here raikou! the beast of thunder or dog or cat or whatever lol so yeah yay raikou! oh and in black and white if u get raikou over to black and white u will get a special surprise go to raimon city then i think go to illusion forest then go to that silent woman then then she will fight u but she aint a womon she is zoroark the illusion pokemon Lv. 30 female and when u have any beast/dog u will fight zoroark if u go with raikou zoroark looks like entei if u choose entei zoroark looks like suicune if u get suicune ull see a zoroark that looks like raikou one hit is all it takes to revert it to its original form its catch rate is 45 i recommend hit it with extremespeed or something but not super effective stuff like aura sphere it might knock zoroark out i reccomend get it to about yellow then throw a ultra ball! if u knock it out dont worry just go out of illusion forest then go back in and then u can start the battle again! raikou is availible from november 1 to november 8 2010! only members can get it so register quick!
    Gissela
    Gissela

crowned dog/beast/whatever u wanna call it! Empty Re: crowned dog/beast/whatever u wanna call it!

Post  Gissela Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Cool Razz
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

crowned dog/beast/whatever u wanna call it! Empty Re: crowned dog/beast/whatever u wanna call it!

Post  Admin Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 pm

NEXT EVENT WILL BE BRAYS MILOTIC IF HE LETS ME CLONE IT >.>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 am